hubcap 2000 NB

I need a single hubcap for a 2000 New Beetle.

Anyone know of a good source?

Reply to
Anonymous via the Cypherpunks

Many larger cities have a hubcap place. In Columbus Ohio it is

you may want to look locally or just give Annie a try. I have used them successfully. Back in the 70's someone stole two hubcaps off my 1970 VW. I expected a high cost and I contacted my insurance company. They said, just buy what I needed from the dealer and they send a form and envelope to send to them for repayment. Well it turned out the new hubcaps were only $3.50 each. I did get my $7.00 back from the insurance company.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan