Installing Indash CD player in 2000 Jetta?

I recently bought a stock In Dash CD player for my jetta, but I don't know how to get the storage compartment out to put in the CD player. Does anyone have any ideas? The storage compartment is directly above the radio.

Reply to
aggisport

I just stuck my hand in there and yanked it out. It's just on plastic clips.

...Sean.

Reply to
CheetoDust