ipod adapter for a 96 cabrio?

Anyone know of an adapter to use an ipod with the changer interface of a 96 cabrio?

Not an fm transmitter and potentially not just a dumb aux input adapter. I realize the front panel won't go so far as to display track info on a head unit this old. But being able to move track to track and potentially through some playlists (as pseudo-discs?) would be handy. If all I can do it push it through the speakers as aux input it's just as simple to do an FM transmitter and suffer the audio qualities.

So, anyone know of such an interface?

Reply to
wkearney99