Is $4995.00 a good price for a 1996 Jetta.....

Is $4995.00 a good price for a 1996 Jetta with 120,000 miles, 4 cylinder gas engine, automatic, good interior and exterior, assuming the engine is in good condition etc. would that be a good price? If not, what would be a fair market value for a car of that mileage etc.

Reply to
AlanH70

go to kbb.com and find out.

I suspect about $3500 is probably more like it.

Reply to
Matt B.

Next month we are going to sell my parents 94 jetta with auto trans for $3995 and it only has 52000 miles. I', in western Pennsylvania.

Reply to
Woodchuck

Diesel?

Reply to