Jetta Dash Pocket Removal

How do you remove the pocket that is in the dash above the radio?

thanks.

************************************************ Flip the words on the domain name to send email. ************************************************
Reply to
Curt Bates

year? later, dave Reminder........ Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes. Frieda Norris

Reply to
dave

************************************************ Flip the words on the domain name to send email. ************************************************
Reply to
Curt Bates

Reply to
Rob Guenther

Is the diagram online?

"Rob Guenther" wrote:

Reply to
Curt Bates

No, sorry... I bought a VW CD changer from my mechanic, he bought it from somewhere in Europe - the install guide of for a VW Lupo I think... But it's the same cupholder.

Just slip something in from the sides and try to pull the cupholder out, then you can reach behind and pull out the cubby - it's held in by a clip at the back.

Reply to
Rob Guenther