Jetta/Vento '95 2.0 engine code?

What would be the engine code of VW Jetta (originally bought from Canada) year model 1995, 2.0 engine and automatic transmission? In Europe 2.0 Jetta's (or Vento as we call it here in Europe) engine code is ADY, but I'm not sure if American/Canadian model has the same engine. I'm supposed to change its lambda-sensor (is it right term in English?), but I don't which one is the right replacement part for this engine...

By the way, does anyone know what differences there is in general between American and European Jetta in 1995?

Thanks for any help,

Pekka

Reply to
protoaq2

YEAH TOTALLY ABA. US MK3 MODELS HAVE THE SAME ENGIN From VWsport.com NNTP Gateway

Reply to
vwjowo

Dude. Please don't post in all caps, it's considered rude.

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith