K04 Turbos for G / J / Passat

K04 for Passat / Audi A4 - $795.00

Genuine Borg-Warner - over 50 now in stock

K04 for Golf / Jetta - $835.00

Also genuine Borg - Warner - at least 15 in stock

The new and improved
is scheduled for release by the end of June. Many improvements and better categorization as well as more parts listings and such in the works...

I also have completed (except for some picture-taking)

As a special for the participants here I have implemented lower pricing for those who sign up.

==> Important: when you sign up at the site BE SURE to put "RAMVW" in front of either your first or last name!

Reply to
OEMEURO