Kerb damage on FS car..

I'm going to be selling my Golf 1.8SE within the next couple of months [looking for 180BHP 1.8T as a replacement, if anybody is selling NW UK..] but both front alloys have I would say 'moderate' kerb damage. Previous owners fault.. obviously :-)

I can't decide what would be most cost / time effective approach :

A) new alloys and tyres all round (cost £4-500) reflected in price B) sell as-is C) refurbishing

Any comments?

-- S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

Reply to
The Artist

Alec

How about using the word CURB not kerb?

Reply to
AlanH70

Divided by a common language........

Reply to
Alec

"AlanH70" emitted :

How about you recognize the world beyond North America?

-- S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

Reply to
The Artist

"Alec" emitted :

Bit too far for me (I'm in Cheshire) but reading their page has given me a better understanding of what I'm looking for.

-- S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

Reply to
The Artist

Come now children, repeat after me- USA #1, USA #1.

Reply to
AlanH70