Key code location

Hey, anybody know the key code location for an 87 golf gl?

Reply to
noway

Yes, it's on the tag that was attached to the key when it came from the dealer.

Reply to
Erik Dillenkofer

Thanks for the info, I took the lock out to a locksmith and had a key made for 12.00. The tag must be still on the original key (where ever that is).

Reply to
noway

Well, you can also look on the door handles... but I guess it's a little late for that. I would have tried the passenger side as the driver's side is probably not original.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel