laser key cutting - where?

Hi,

I wanted to get my '99 Passat key replaced. Well, get a switchable remote. I've got a blank and a remote, I just need someplace to cut it!

Does anyone know of any places that would do it? I haven't checked with Home Depot or Lowes but I'm assuming they won't do the laser cut keys.

Two dealerships I asked say $120 for the blank and cutting, they won't cut a blank purchased from outside.

Thanks,

Kevin

Reply to
kebuchan

At

we can cut and program the switchblade keys for VW/Audi. To minimise the "advertisment look" of this response, please visit our url for contact information! Thanks

Reply to
SelectEuroCars.com