last pics of my car :(

On the way to work there is a hill with a natural well on the side ... well lots of rain here in the last few days made it a stream across the road. I came down the hill and around the turn and started to hydroplane , my front corner tagged a little rock wall and the car stared to spin ... once the tires caught traction my car was already sideways and it started to flip. I'm not too sure how many times but the car stopped flipping on it's roof, and spun a few more times before coming to rest in the middle of the road. The door flew open and the glass broke while it was flipping but amazingly I slid out of the car and walked away ! I'm sure gonna miss her, but at every end there is a beginning ... and no way I'm leaveing the VW scene ! That was me 2nd jetta , and I'm sure there is gonna be a third !

pics at :

marritina light

Glad that you are safe...

RIP Jetta...

- Pete

Reply to
Pete Cressman

I've had three...yr right, they're unbeatable!!! get another....just do it!! You KNOW you want to!!

Reply to
Ade Evans

there's a lot to be said for german cars in that regard, aye? doesn't look like anything a coat of paint wouldn't fix.

now, had it been a miata....

Reply to
damo in oz

...Wouldn't even want to see what would happen with a Miata..... painfull image there.

Reply to
Rob Guenther