Late for Work. Think is an A3 early version.

I recognize my style of driving anywhere. :-) This was posted on RAMJ+W and sure enough this is an early A3 machine. Too bad it's in fast motion, I would like to see it real time. Wow. Some of those between car moves I wouldn't even do with my A3 Jetta, so I am thinking Golf.

ENJOY!!!!

Reply to
Peter Parker

Definitely an A3 (dash, wipers).

This guy's an idiot. I can't imagine anyone loving their job THAT much that they need to get into work that fast :)

Reply to
Matt B.

The traffic is pretty light and from what I read on RAMJ+W is that this is around Montreal Canada.

At least he has both hands on the wheel. The fast motion really makes this a scary video but I'm sure in real time, it's not that dramatic.

Reply to
Peter Parker

The "scariest" part wasn't really the speed (yes it was exaggerated of course by the speed of the video) but there definitely was some questionable maneuvering between cars, changing lanes, etc.

Reply to
Matt B.

Yep. I have been a passenger in these kind of maneuvers and have acted as a co-pilot as if it was a road rally. This was to make sure I had a better chance of survival. Actually the lane changes probably were all doable but because of the video speed, it was nauseating.

:)

Reply to
Peter Parker