Location of Cabin Air Filter in '98 Passat?

Greetings!

Anybody know where the cabin air filter is located on a '98 Passat?

The last time it was checked was probably a good 50K miles ago, and I'd hate to have to run to the dealer just to have them check it.

I did a cursory search under the hood, in the glove box, etc. (FWIW, the cabin air filter on our mini-van is easily accessed through a small door in the glove box).

TIA

Tim

2001 Oldsmobile Silhouette Premiere a.k.a. "Vista-Vision Cruiser" 1998 VW Passat Wagon GLS a.k.a. "Der Kinderwagen"
Reply to
churcht

John H

Most excellent.... Thanks!