looking for a daily driver

I am in search of a daily driver for my little bro and his family.

I need something under $2500.00 and relatively close to me. I'm in Memphis, TN.

It needs to be an automatic and 4-door. An A2 Jetta would probably work good, I don't know that i could find an A3 that cheap.

If anybody knows a friend-of-a-friend, or a good deal floating around this area, please let me know.

I figured I would check here first.

Thanks,

Chris

Reply to
Chris Etzel

A friend of mine up here in Ohio JUST let a MK3 Jetta GL, automatic, go for $2k...actually I think it was more like $1865, cause that is what it took to get his SLC painted. Keep looking....check Thesamba.com, it's mainly aircooled, but there are some water drippers on there from time to time. Also, check autotrader.com. Good Luck

Nick

Reply to
Nein H20 VWs