looking for exploded views of parts with numbers

I'm looking for online VW part illustrations, like the ones that show the bumper, trim, mounting clips, lamps, harnesses, etc, etc.

I'm trying to determine part numbers for some repairs without going to the dealership.

Any ideas?

Reply to
SteveKlett

Get a copy of Etka!!! Its the dealers parts program.

Reply to
CanadianCray

well that sounds perfect, not I just need to find it ;)

Thanks!

Reply to
SteveKlett

Know anyone at a autobody shop?

Reply to
Dave

ETKA is floating around on eMule / eDonkey. Normaly it requires a hardware key, so make sure you find a cracked version.

Reply to
Randolph

Hi

I have both ETKA V6 and ETOS. ETKA covers Audi and Vw models upto 2005 but requires a resolution of 1280 x 1024. if your hardware cannot support this, ETKA will not install. As an earlier post said, this is the actual software VW/Audi use in their parts department.

ETOS does not require a high resolution to run and also covers Skoda and Seat models.

£7 each or £12 for both....payment by Paypal only.

If interested post your email, I will contact you.

Reply to
vw-stuff