Looking for "Fuel Accumulator" for A1 VW Jetta(84) CIS 1.7L

I have been looking for a Fuel Accumulator for my A1 VW Jetta(84) CIS

1.7L. Bosch part#0438170027. Seen one on EBay for 34.00$ but I waited to bid and missed it. Most parts stores want 160-220 for one. Hopefully NOS, but used is fine. E-mail me if you have one I can buy.
Reply to
Mr J

Robert Goodyear

I have one on sale on ebay

Reply to
ATS - Patrick Bureau

AHHHH!!!!

Again. I got home today, read the post, clicked on the link and I missed it by 15 minutes. If buyer happens to be a dead-beat, I'l buy it.

Thank you and have a nice day, Jerritt

Reply to
Mr J