LT35 RELAYS

could anyone give me information on the relays on a 1993 LT35 E Diesel? I think I have a problem with the horn relay, but I don?t Know which relay does what, there are 4 plugged into fusebox and there is one empty space. :?

Reply to
mack

Not sure what a 1993 LT35 E is but do a "eliminate them" process! door open with key in ignition will have a buzzing relay with ign on activate the left or right turn signal will have a clicking relay. another relay may activate glow plugs IF it is still plugged in and you turn the ign on, so now you have a 50/50 chance of finding it by pulling one or the other out before you turn ign on! does that leave the last relay? Some have a relay for delayed wipers too!

Horn relay should click if the horn button is pressed and the ign is on.

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1