Manufacturer of Golf IV Coil Springs

Hello,

I'm looking for manufacturer of coil springs for Golf IV. They are red-color and in front they have marked 100652 235/04 on them and in rear 100639 29/04.

Best regards,

Harri

Reply to
Harri Hohteri

This sounds like H&R.

Visit

regards, Andre

Reply to
André Kubitsc

Thank you for your info but H&R makes Golf IV springs with other product numbers than mentioned. I've also checked out for Weitec, Boge, Eibach and Neuspeed but without luck. If you have any other suggestions I would gladly read about them.

Harri

Reply to
Harri Hohteri