MK1 Jetta: clunking when pressing hard & fast on brake pedal

the mech added shims to my front disc brake pads, i think in the process might have unknowingly done something. hmm seems like when the brake pedal is pressed hard or fast or down fully it gives me a clunk/grinding sound.

changed my tail lights recently and discovered to my horror the brake lights dont work! faulty switch?

help! thanks.

d.notes

-------- FS/FT: Mk1 Jetta tail lights & front grille WTB: Mk1 Jetta Rear bumper (ontario canada only)

Reply to