Mk2 golf chrome grill + gti badge

Hi I was wondering what mk2 golfs were fitted with the front grill incorpterateing a chrome outline?

Also does anyone know where I can buy a gti badge designed to be mounted on a front grill? Or do most people just modify GTi badges themselves?

Reply to
REMUS

Not sure about the UK but here in the US all had the chrome outline except for GTIs (red) and GTs (black).

Reply to
Matt B.

Got what I needed, now I need to find some bumper strips with chrome in them, does anyone know if any of the mk2 models came with this?

Reply to
REMUS