MK3 95 Golf instrument panel light bulbs part #

not seeing it in the bentley, or user manual. Remember buying some two years back at the local parts store but can't find them anywhere now. I you know where I can get them (other than dealer) please reply to the group. Thanks, Stevan

Reply to
Stevan

I have had my 94 Jetta going on TEN years and bought the instrument panel lights the first time they started going out. However it was never the lights, only the socket connection. These lights appear to last forever. Just bend the contacts on the bulb and re-tighten the bulbs into the socket. I have done this four times with mine.

Reply to
Peter Parker