Monsoon Stereo - No Power

2002 Passat GLS. The Monsoon stereo is has no power. If I remember correctly, the fuse is on the back of the unit. I checked the main panel, there is nothing there for it.

Is there any way for a civilian to get at that fuse, or am I looking at another trip to the dealership (they are backed up five weeks)?

Reply to
Superfly

Just pull the "regular" fuse, wait a few seconds and then put it back in. The fuse panel is located at the driver's side end of the dash. The radio fuse is down low if I remember correctly...number 32 or something like that.

That should bring the Monsoon back to life. However, if the car is still under warranty, get VW to replace the Monsoon.

Bill

78 Rabbit...10/77 - 4/02 82 Convertibles(s)...since 93 95 Golf GL...since 11/99 02 Passat 1.8T Tip GLS...since 4/02
Reply to
William Maslin