Monster mats - aftermarket?

I;m from Toronto, Ontario. I just leased a car yesterday (2006 Jetta 2.5) and forgot to get them to include Monster Mats. My wife reminded me to do so, but I forgot.

Anyhow, the salesguy won't throw them in now and I really want monster mats given the amount I use cars.

Any idea where I can get them any cheaper than the list price at the VW dealership? Are there any aftermarket mats anyone recommends? Any good sites for this? Keep in mind I'm in Toronto.

Thanks so much!

Anthony Romanelli

Reply to
Anthony Romanelli

Try Ebay. They have almost everything.

Reply to
Papa

Yeah. Tried. So bloody expensive though.

Reply to
Anthony Romanelli