need Oil Pan and Pump

Were can I order one of these. Fill me in on a good site for parts. This is my 99 Bug

Reply to
David McGough

I have had excellent service and prices with them.

Reply to
Tundra Wookie

You should always check the prices at the dealer. They surprise me sometimes in a good way. :-) But check other sources and let us know what you find. later, dave Reminder........ Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes. Frieda Norris

Reply to
dave