Neeed help with fuel problem

I just replaced the engine in my 1992 Cabriolet and I am having no luck getting fuel to the engine. I wanted to first rule out the fuel relay switch. However I can't find it. I have no diagram showing which one it is. Can someone please tell me the exact location of the relay, on the fuse panel? Also, I am open to all suggestions on fixing the "no fuel" problem. Thanks

Reply to
Eric

That information should be in the Bentley manual.

Reply to
Papa

You might want to try to find it by part number if nothing else. P2037-35367 superceded by

857 951 253. They cost like 4 bucks plus shipping.

Here is a pic of it with the superceded part number - .

Harry

Reply to
Harry

Thanks, I found the problem. It was the relay

Reply to
Eric