New antenna

Want to install a Yakima RocketBox on my Jetta sedan. The cargo box will interfere with the rear whip antenna. Are there any after market solutions that will work (shorter, different angle, etc.)?

I will be taking a trip of 4,000 miles and I am concerned that constant contact between the cargo box and the existing antenna will do irreparable damage to "something".

Reply to
Pete LaFlamme

I put a Honda 2000 antenna on my GTI...great reception, is only 6" tall...and it looks good..cost me 20 bucks.

Reply to
MatMite