NEW EBOOK, PROFESSIONAL AUTO DETAILING SECRETS REVEALED!

Hi Friends,

I have just joined your group and will enjoy communicating with you.

I understand that this group is for discussing Auto Detailing.

I would like to contribute to the list.

My husband and I have been Auto Detailers for the past 15 years.

I said to my husband one day, "why not write a book on our experiences

and share our techniques with the public. So we wrote the Ebook

"Professional Auto Detailing Secrets Revealed". The book has been published

and then we had a Website Created,

Now we have to get the word out about the book. I then ran across your group

and it seemed to be a good place to start.

If you have any advice or suggestions as to how to go about getting the word

out, they would be greatly appreciated. As we are pretty new to the net,

we could use any help that comes our way.

We really appreciated your time and suggestions.

Sincerely,

Frank & Diana Sullivan

P.S. If there is another way I should be sending this message to the group, please let me know.

Reply to
Diana Sullivan

Hmm, you really *are* new to usenet.

If you spam news groups you will annoy a lot of people people and some of them will turn nasty and attack you, your product, your website, your email accounts, etc in sophisticated and effective ways that will leave you feeling very miserable.

Add some free content to your website. Tip of the Month, Sample Chapter, whatever, so the search engines will direct people to it. Buy some keyword adverts from Google.

But don't spam newsgroups. Really.

Good luck

Charles

Reply to
Charles DH Williams

One could include this link instead:

This way people can buy the same info, but at a cheaper price than what you are offering.

Can you feel the love?

Reply to
Pencilneck