new Golf and Beetle gauge pods, zero mileage

My company serves the automotive lighting electronics industry. About 5 years ago we got some new gauge pods for a Golf and Beetle to do some measurements, and these have been sitting on a shelf in our lab ever since. The pods have never been in a vehicle and the odometers (presumably) read 0.

Are these of interest to anyone, and what would they be worth?

Stewart DIBBS

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS