OEM VW Parts Books for Sale

I have the following OEM VW parts catalogs for sale on microfiche. I also have some OEM VW parts CD ROMs as well, covering 1948 and up VW models. Drop me a line with any interest. Thanks, Joe.

P.S. To the guy that states that there are $5 ETKA discs on Ebay, lemme know where all the BUY IT NOWs are for those, if they cover the USA market as well....because I'll buy the guy completely out of 'em to resell :).

And for the record, have sold many of these fiche cards on EBay (and the dealers are still using 'em too. LOL)

VOLKSWAGEN 42-78 BEETLE (1200/1300) Jan-96 VOLKSWAGEN 42-78 BEETLE (1302/1303) Jan-96 VOLKSWAGEN 84-90 CAMPER Jan-89 VOLKSWAGEN 89-95 CORRADO Jan-96 VOLKSWAGEN 74-77 DASHER Jan-96 VOLKSWAGEN 78-81 DASHER Jan-96 VOLKSWAGEN VARIOUS FASTBACK/STATION WAGON (TYPE III) Jan-95 VOLKSWAGEN 87-93 FOX Feb-93 VOLKSWAGEN 99-00 JETTA Mar-99 VOLKSWAGEN 94 JETTA GLX Jan-96 VOLKSWAGEN 94 JETTA GLX Jan-96 VOLKSWAGEN 90-91 PASSAT Jan-95 VOLKSWAGEN 92-93 PASSAT Jan-94 VOLKSWAGEN 95-97 PASSAT Feb-96 VOLKSWAGEN 98 PASSAT Feb-97 VOLKSWAGEN 86 PASSAT (NON US) Jan-90 VOLKSWAGEN 91-93 PASSAT SYNCHRO Jan-95 VOLKSWAGEN 67 TYPE 2 TRANSPORTER Jan-79

Reply to
Joe

Yea sure. All the hype and when you get them in the mail, they are just copies of the ETKA CD. BTW, Fiche cards are old skool. They suck...

GET the $5 ETKA on Ebay even though it is probably a copy. Either way they are not legal to sell original let alone a copy in VWs eyes.

Reply to
Peter Parker