oil filters

what is a good source for quality oil filters online - have a 2001 Passat 4motion wagon. thanks

Reply to
paul tofte

Funny you should ask. I just order a air filter and fuel filter a couple of minutes ago. I use:

On-Line Auto Parts Mega-Warehouse AKA IMPEX

Joseph Meehan

I've always had good luck with Adirondack

and Potterman
They both usually sell the OEM filters (Mann or Mahle), and have decent prices. If you're on the east coast, Adirondack will be closer (lower shipping, quicker delivery). On the west coast, Potterman will be closer.

-- Racer X

1984 VW Jetta Diesel GT 1992 Mazda Miata (looks OK considering it's been hit by an 18 wheeler) 1994 Caravan (OK, maybe it's a keeper, but I still want a VW Caddy) 1995 Ford Escort (may it rest in pieces) 1983 VW Rabbit GTI (ITB racer) 1988 Mazda RX-7 (maybe for sale, make offer) 1992 GMC Topkick (portable garage for racecar[s])
Reply to
racer_x

wheeler)

Reply to