On-line 06 GLI Jetta owner's manual?

Dealership got me a very nice 06 GLI Jetta while my car is in service, but of course the manual is missing, and I cant find it on the VW website. Please help! Thanks.

Reply to
223rem

selecteurocars

Um, an "online" manual won't be for sale on ebay, nor would the original poster want to purchase a manual for a loaner (although I'm puzzled about really wanting a manual for a loaner car).

Reply to
Matt B.