Online 'Dealer' Parts Source?

I feel like a newbie asking this, but the typical parts places I've used haven't been help. They don't carry what I'm looking for (at least as listed online).

I need a fuel line. The 'local' stealer won't order it unless I trot up there, wait 2 weeks for the part to arrive then their post card telling me it's there and go through the service department cue...

For that amount of time I can do it myself, IF I can find the part.

Suggestions?

Thanks, Mark '95 Jetta GLS

Reply to
Mark Randol

Try:

Call them if you can't find what you need in the online catalog.

Reply to
u_s_s

Potterman seems to be able to get pretty much anything

even dealer-only items. That said, I've never seen a dealer that had that bad service. Most dealers I've talked to can get parts in a couple days and you can call them up and pre-pay for it so you only have to go there to pick up the part, so maybe you can call around locally.

Reply to
blah

Click on

If that site doesn't help, nothing will. ;>)

Reply to
Papa

Thanks everyone for the responses. I still don't see it online, but I'll try the phone.

Mark '95 Jetta GLS

Reply to
Mark Randol