opinions on wiring harnesses?

anyone used a headlight harness from eurowires.net? just looking for feedback on quality, wire guage, etc. Looking to do a euro light conversion on a Corrado G60 for reasons that should be obvious to anyone that's ever driven a Corrado G60 at night with US headlights. Anyone else I should be looking at?

thanks,

nate

Reply to
N8N

Sidebar question: does a Corrado have the wiring in place for a rear fog light and if not, what do I have to do to make it work?

thanks,

nate

Reply to
N8N