Optimal Tire Size?

What is the Optimal tire size for an 02 GLS Passat OEM 15" wheels??? The standard tires are 195/65-15. I would like to get slightly larger ones. I have been told that the following sizes will work 205/65-15 >

205/60-15 > 215/60-15. Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.
Reply to
Stan Dupp

Check out the "Tire Size Calculator":

might also consider 16" or 17" rims. 16" are stock on some of the Passats. John

Reply to
John H