P codes - found - where to start?

I found all the P codes for readings I took (2001 Jetta VR6) .. any VW expert can steer me on where to start?

Thanks - Scott

a.. P0031 - Heated Oxygen Sensor (HO2S) Heater Circuit Low Voltage Bank 1 Sensor 1 a.. P0037 - Heated Oxygen Sensor (HO2S) Heater Circuit Low Voltage Bank 1 Sensor 2 a.. P0102 - Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor Circuit Low Frequency a.. P0140 - Heated Oxygen Sensor (HO2S) Circuit Insufficient Activity Bank

1 Sensor 2 a.. P0141 - Heated Oxygen Sensor (HO2S) Heater Performance Bank 1 Sensor 2 a.. P0414 - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve A Circuit Shorted a.. P0418 - Secondary Air Injection (AIR) Pump Relay Control Circuit Bank 1 a.. P0420 - Catalyst System Low Efficiency a.. P0445 - Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve Circuit Shorted a.. P1472 - Evap Emission Control LDP circuit shorted to ground
Reply to
Scott C

I would look for a voltage or ground problem. Have you had battery or alternator problems lately? Could also be the P1472 error is correct and there is a short and the rest are caused by the short.

JoBo

Reply to
Jo Bo

I have a problem with a 99 cabrio with a code 0411 everything works right but the check engine light is on and it will not pass inspection.

Reply to
Kafertoys

I guess the next question is where is the secondary air pump located?

Thanks Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys