Parting out 86 jetta GL and 87 gli in NEPA

I recently rolled my jetta so I brought her back to the garage and now i'm parting the car out . The gli was a parts car . I have a most every part . Both cars are alpine white 4 door 8v cars . CIS on the 86 and CISe on the GLi. Shoot me an email and let me know what you guys need !

Reply to
marritina light