Passat 1999 20v Patrol not starting

Passat not starting when turn off than start strateway I have to Waite 15 to 20 Min than it start ok, AA say alternator is working ok and battery water and charge ok. Could it be electric fault??? Please help

Reply to
ajax_theone

Not much info to go on! By not start do you mean the engine does or doesn't crank over. Is the starter turning the engine?

Reply to
Woodchuck

Thank?s for reply, Passat dose not start at all, only one think I can hear is TIK and that?s it I have to wait 20 Min to start again. Thank you

Reply to
ajax_theone