Passat B3 Electrical Connectors

Other than the dealership and the wrecker, where could I find replacement electrical connectors for my 1991 Passat GL? Are the connectors made according to some standard? If so, what standard are they made to so I can ask for it by name?

What I'm particularly looking for is a the female four terminal connector located near the exhaust manifold. It's on the end of a cable that goes to the Motronic, from the oxygen sensor, I believe. If I can't find one I guess I could just solder the wire back onto the terminal, but that probably won't last too long.

Thanks for any suggestions.

-- Laurence MacKenzie l-m-a-c-k-e-n-z-i-e at f-e-e-d-b-a-g dot c-a

Reply to
Laurence MacKenzie