Passat injectors

Can anybody tell me were I can get nozzles for 1997 Passat diesel injectors. VW want 2000 dollars for injectors.

Tnanks.

Reply to
John Stephens

Jim B.

Reply to
jimbehning

I'm wondering why you need all 4 injectors as they normally don't go bad.

Woodchuck

Jim B.

Reply to
jimbehning
195000 miles, alot of black smoke at idle, Rough idle. Usually a sign of poor atomization or to much fuel. The orifice in an injector nozzle washes out from fuel being pumped through at high pressure.

John Stephens