Passat rear door unlocking problem ....

Hi,

i bought recently used Passat ('98). Everything worked as expected over last few months, then yesterday , I locked all doors, as usual, with central locking, but whatever i try i can't unlock rear door locks now :((

I tried unlock manually from inside, but if I lift this "lock-sticks" they instantly go down and keep door locked. If I try with door handle

- no effect - still locked.

Well before i go to service, maybe someone can confirm this is standard electronic failure , or maybe some wired security stuff ???

P.S Yes i have read manual, but as it is on German, not of much help....

Regards

Reply to
Mihael