passat speedometer trouble

I have a 1996 passat 2.0 with speedometer troubles When it´s cold and I only put on ignition it slowly moves to about 60 km/h. When I drive it moves from 60 and up Then I stop the car it only goes back to 60. If it`s cold next time I start it , it will move to about 110 km/h and count from there and up. If stopped it falls back to

110.

Any ideas ????

Reply to
Lars Mortensen