Passat Sun Visor Mirror Thingy

Hi not sure if this is the right group for this but, yesterday I pulled the flap up for the mirror that is on the sun visor, and it just fell out or something snapped, not sure as it were dark and late and I couldnt be bothered to check. Anyways is this repairable, if so how, or would it be as simple as getting a new replacement flap and fitting ( part number if possible ). I had to remove the light bulb for the little light that comes on when the flap is lifted, as it were constantly ON. The car is a 99 Passat.

Thanks

Yas

Reply to
Yassir Rashid

Yeh it is abit cheap, but the car is really faultless, Im not sure if it has snapped the hinges, or if it has just popped out, will have to have a proper look when I get time. Did you fix / get it fixed??

Reply to
Yassir Rashid