Phaeton and on-board accident computer

Just wondering if it actually has one or something like it to record events in the case of a crash.

Reply to
I'll Always Be Here

as far as I know all VW airbag modules record crash data... such as vehicle speed for one. What else it records only VW knows for sure.. I'm sure most all newer cars do the same recording... just keep you honest and maybe helpful just encase you file a law case against the person who hit you.

Reply to
Lost In Space/Woodchuck

"Lost In Space/Woodchuck" wrote in news:RZGdnSZqCM_42G7VnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Thanks