Positive battery cable replacement for 2001 Jetta GLS V6

Due to some serious corrosion, it looks like I'm going to have to replace the positive battery cable (or just the terminal if possible?) on my 2001 Jetta GLS V6. I can see that it connects to what I assume is the solenoid, but for the life of me I can't see how you actually disconnect it. Anyone know how this is done? can the terminal itself just be replaced? I've spent all day on this already, so it feels like giving up to actually take it somewhere now... :-)

Reply to
otherwiseguy