Problems with VW RAVE 16" wheels

Before I spend $178 each for VW RAVE wheels from the VW dealer here, has anybody had any problems with these wheels or are they pretty reliable?

thank you

Reply to
Tom Levigne

Waste of $$$. Aftermarket can be had for the same or less with a wider assortment of styles and types.

Reply to
D. Dub

After market make your car stand out instead of blend in... depending where you live standing out can be a bad thing.. Also the Rave rims are very nice. I'd go with Nice OEM VW over any after market.

-Lee

Reply to
Lee

Agreed. I've yet to see a nice, *tasteful* aftermarket rim which is cheaper than a comparable OEM VW rim. While other auto manufacturers supply their vehichles with some pretty fugly junk, I think VW does has done a pretty nice job for the most part.

Reply to
Andre Levac