rabbit cruise control part needed.

i need Rabbit Cruise control part - ?? i have an 83 diesel rabbit, 1.6l non turbo.i do not know the part number or name, but on my engine, on my cruise control, where the vacuum part is, there is a bracket that has a rubber grommet on it. the grommet holds a little wirelike rod that goes to the accelerator. i need that little grommet. if someone sends me one i will send you a couple of VW hats. or a few bucks, whichever you want. its smaller than a dime, so it can be sent in a normal envelope. if anyone has it and doesnt need it, i would really appreciate getting it. Jerry Browne

2517 N.E. 31st.street fort worth, TX 76106
Reply to
Jerry

I believe you need part number 811-907-423. It is listed for around $1 and you can get it at both VW and Audi dealerships. The part went into Audi A6 as late as model year 2001, so it should not be hard to get.

This part is also easy to f>

Reply to
Randolph