Re: Electrical Probelms in 2001 Jetta

I was sondering if anyone else has had this problem.... When I had the headlights on, if I rolled down the windows or turned on the AC, my lights dimmed and then came back. If it was in park, I could actually stall the car by rolling down the windows. I had the Alt. checked and ultimately replaced. That seemed to fix problems for

2 weeks. Now I'm back to the same issues. Does this mean I need to have the electrical system replaced??
Reply to
babybanshee

How good is the battery? 5 years is a good life for one. But just don't replace it........have it checked well first!

There might be a problem with the windows. Are you trying to roll all of them down at the same time?

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1