Re: LEO LEE

Chinese is mongol??? You have no idea about mongolian!

Reply to
Leo Lee

Real debate??? Ok tell me my points are all BS. Prove me I'm wrong on this! Can you answer why American cars are getting fat and bigger every year? Tell me why. I'm not going to say anything on this. Let assume you know better than I do. Tell me why Americans car getting bigger and fatter every year. You can't deny the fact that Americans car are not getting smaller and thinner. I only saw one new model so small just for following the European model or not even AMerican. Perhaps English??? You can't deny the fact as Americans body are getting fat and big so must as their automobiles. All American cars are getting fat and big. This is the fact that you can't deny. Please tell me why American cars are getting bigger and fatter.

Reply to
Leo Lee

I may be wrong, being European and all that, but when I look at the Chrysler Neon today and compare that to -any- US car from the seventies or eighties I see a small car. The PT cruiser also has very average dimensions compared to European brands. And DC isn't the only one, The Ford Focus is a big hit in Europe and similar in size to a VW. Besides, my '98 Stratus has a 2.5V6 does an average of 25 mpg. There are plenty of much much smaller cars which don't get _that_ much better.

In Europe the average car -is- getting bigger. With average being that mr. Average will be driving it. The VW golf I was about 830 kg. The new one (IV or V, I dunno and who cares) is 1189 kg (for lbs, multiply the numbers with 2.2). That means a 40% weight increase.

I know that quite a lot of people from the US feel that Europeans are smarter, healtier etc, and that is fine, really. But don't, please don't overdo it. It takes the fun away for us. :)

Reply to
Martin Boer

You are asking the wrong guy! I ain't no chinese. i ain't no close to chinese. I don't have chinese mentality. i don't have chinese mindset. I even know that chinese as I know are very very sneaky people. I know how sneaky a chinese is. but I'm not going to tell you. you have to study. you have find out yourself. This is not easy for you. You even have to study chinese. Why? you know the old chinese proverb saying "To know the enemy you have to study the enemy." So I studied chinese. I know their history. I know their culture. I know their cosmology. In all, I know their trick.

However I will tell you if you really want to know me being a master!

Reply to
Leo Lee

Yeah I must forgot Yugo. Yugo makers must forget American fat-ass love fat car. That was tragic mistake for the Yugoslavian governemnt. Yugo in America is a very bad marketing. I guess Yugo did Ok in European market but not in American Fat-Ass culture!

Reply to
leo lee

You are this close to being intereseting and funny. But you will just have to stick with stupid and abusive. How about a Trabant?

Reply to
Richard Potato