Re: Low idle 1991 Jetta

Hi all

A week ago, I posted that I would like to adjust the idle on my 1991 Jetta 1.8. With helpful replies.

But I need to rephrase my question. My COLD idle is low....battery light is on until I give it a shot of gas, runs very rough, and sometimes when I use command start, the motor sits on the threshold of running for 3 seconds. But this is only when the motor is cold.

After reaching normal operating temp, everything works great?

Suggestions?

Thanks, Jason

Reply to
Jason