Re: More VW Polo variants in the pipeline

Volkswagen's all-new Polo is just rolling into European showrooms now but the

German automaker still has big plans for the small offering. VW already plans to offer the Polo as a five-door hatchback, three-door hatchback and sedan, and now comes word that the company is also planning coupe and MPV variants. According to AutoExpress, the [...]

Read More:

"Back in March, VW CEO Stefan Jacoby revealed the U.S.-spec Polo will be ?a cross between a compact minivan and a hatchback.?

/Bangs head against wall./

They're still keeping all the good stuff for Europe! GM's going down the tubes and VWOA is still shoveling Pontiac-wannabe crap at us. Sigh.

I guess the Rabbits are cute, but they really should be a 40mpg car.

...Sean.

Reply to
Sean

Have you ever driven a diesel. I understand the diesel Rabbit is on the way soon.

Reply to
sligoNoSPAMjoe